Monday, July 05, 2010

Steam 'Perils of summer' sale ends...finally


Before I was forced into selling my blood or some even more degrading action to get money, the Steam sale finally came to an end. Although it would probably be shorter to list what I did not  get, here's a list of the games my grandkids will have to finish before they can buy any more games:
 
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey and Abe's Exodus
Order of War
Dogfighter
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition
Hearts of Iron III
Supreme Commander 2
Overlord
Left for Dead 2
Introversion Complete Pack (Defcon, Uplink, Multiwinia, etc.)
Left 4 Dead
Killing Floor
Half Life Source
Blazing Angels 2
Grid
Just Cause 2
Civilization IV
Trine
Beat Hazard
Borderlands

whew...well I spent less than $150 in total and it was definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment